Journal of the American College of Cardiology
(ISSN: 0735-1097, 1558-3597)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Outcomes of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Effects of Large Financial Incentives for Long-term Smoking Cessation
- Underutilization of Coronary Artery Disease Testing Among Patients Hospitalized With New-Onset Heart Failure
- Bioabsorbable Intracoronary Matrix for Prevention of Ventricular Remodeling After Myocardial Infarction
- Radial Artery as a Coronary Artery Bypass Conduit
Journal of the American College of Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 68 (13)
- "Catecholamine-Mediated Myocarditis" Versus "Takotsubo Syndrome": What's in a Name? The Lumpers and Splitters Divide.
- Reply: Endovascular-First Treatment of��Peripheral Arterial Disease Remains��Controversial.
- Endovascular-First Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease Remains��Controversial.
- Reduction of Ischemic Time for Transferred STEMI Patients Using a Smartphone Social Network System.
- Effect of New Cerebral Ischemic Lesions on the Delirium Occurrence After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.
- Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury.
- Atrial Fibrillation and Thromboembolism in��Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Unraveling Myocardial Mass: Using Classical ECG With Contemporary GWAS.
- 52 Genetic Loci Influencing Myocardial��Mass.
- Plasma NGAL: So, it Really Is Just Expensive Creatinine!
- Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin for Acute Kidney Injury During Acute Heart Failure Hospitalizations: The AKINESIS Study.
- Diabetes and Heart Failure: Sugared Words Prove Bitter.
- Prognostic Implications of Type��2��Diabetes��Mellitus in Ischemic��and��Nonischemic Heart Failure.
- The Reality of "Real-World" Data: More Questions Than Answers.
- Thromboembolic, Bleeding, and Mortality��Risks of Rivaroxaban and Dabigatran in Asians With Nonvalvular��Atrial Fibrillation.
- Blood Pressure Variability: Insights From "Big Data".
- Association of Systolic Blood Pressure Variability With Mortality, Coronary��Heart��Disease, Stroke, and��Renal��Disease.
- 2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure: An Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task��Force��on��Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of America.
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Heart Failure: An International Alignment.