The Annals of Pharmacotherapy
(ISSN: 1060-0280, 1542-6270)
Table of Contents
2016 - 50 (6)
- Comment: Correlation of Free and Total Phenytoin Serum Concentrations in Critically Ill Patients.
- Pre-Cardiac Transplant Amiodarone Use Increases Postoperative Mortality: A Meta-analysis.
- Reply: Correlation of Free and Total Phenytoin Serum Concentrations in Critically Ill Patients.
- Angioedema Secondary to Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir.
- Localized Bullous Eruption Away From Injection Site, Caused by Intramuscular Meglumine Antimoniate Administration.
- Evaluation of Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate Dosing Strategies in the Inpatient Management of Hyperkalemia.
- Asthma as a Comorbidity in Hospitalized Patients: A Potential Missed Opportunity to Intervene.
- Potassium-Binding Agents to Facilitate Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Inhibitor Therapy.
- Prevalence of Antidiabetic and Antilipidemic Medications in Children and Adolescents Treated With Atypical Antipsychotics in a Virginia Medicaid Population.
- Effect of SSRIs and SNRIs on Nocturnal Urinary Frequency.
- Discharge Diuretic Dose and 30-Day Readmission Rate in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Deprescribing Potentially Inappropriate Preventive Cardiovascular Medication: Barriers and Enablers for Patients and General Practitioners.
- Management of Venous Thromboembolism: Recent Advances in Oral Anticoagulation Therapy.
- Role of Ivabradine in the Treatment of Patients With Cardiovascular Disease.