The Annals of Pharmacotherapy
(ISSN: 1060-0280, 1542-6270)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Delivery of Optimized Inpatient Anticoagulation Therapy
- Beta-Blocker Use and Incidence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations
- Intraoperative Vancomycin Pharmacokinetics in Cardiac Surgery With or Without Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Novel Targets in the Treatment of Advanced Melanoma
- Use of Number Needed to Treat in Cost-Effectiveness Analyses
The Annals of Pharmacotherapy's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 50 (8)
- Reply: Gabapentin: Abuse, Dependence, and Withdrawal.
- Comment: Gabapentin: Abuse, Dependence, and Withdrawal.
- Pharmacist-Provided Medication Management in Interdisciplinary Transitions in a Community Hospital (PMIT).
- Beneficial Effects of a Cholecalciferol Supplementation Regimen for Elderly Patients With a Suboptimal Level of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D.
- Saving the Elderly From Drug-Related Harm.
- Health Care Practitioners' Perspectives on Deprescribing Anticholinergic and Sedative Medications in Older Adults.
- GLP-1 Agonists in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Effects of Rosuvastatin Versus Atorvastatin, Alone or in Combination, on Lipoprotein (a).
- Pneumocystis jirovecii Pneumonia in the Non-HIV-Infected Population.
- Buprenorphine Versus Methadone for Opioid Dependence in Pregnancy.
- Probable Drug Interaction Between Everolimus and Clarithromycin.
- Clinical Validation of R-T Estimation for CoaguChek XS INR Results.
- Upper-Extremity Deep-Vein Thrombosis: A Retrospective Cohort Evaluation of Thrombotic Risk Factors at a University Teaching Hospital Antithrombosis Clinic.
- Identification of Risk Factors for Bisphosphonate-Associated Atypical Femoral Fractures and Osteonecrosis of the Jaw in a Pharmacovigilance Database.
- Vitamin A Supplementation for Prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Cornerstone of Care or Futile Therapy?