Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy
(ISSN: 1478-7210, 1744-8336)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Vitamins? The Magic Bullet Against Hepatitis C
- Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Treatment of Clostridium difficile Infection
- Bloodstream Infections Caused by Carbapenemase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Diagnosing Malaria in Pregnancy
- Pediatric Urinary Tract Infections
- Targeting Drug Tolerance in Mycobacteria
- Targeting Antibiotic Resistance Mechanisms in Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Colistin: An Update on the Antibiotic of the 21st Century
- Managing Tuberculosis in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- Toxoplasmosis in the Fetus and Newborn
- The Glory of Guidelines and the Twilight of Reality
- Diagnosis of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis Using the Xpert MTB/RIF Assay
- How Accurate Are Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests?
- Standby Emergency Treatment of Malaria in Travelers
- Is Obesity Caused by an Adenovirus?
- Norovirus Diagnostics
- Coadministration of Probiotics With Antibiotics
- Immunomodulatory Effects of Antimicrobial Agents. Part II
- Immunomodulatory Effects of Antimicrobial Agents. Part I
- HIV and Malaria Interactions: Where Do We Stand?