Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy
(ISSN: 1478-7210, 1744-8336)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (5)
- Anal human papillomavirus infection: prevalence, diagnosis and treatment of related lesions.
- Optimum treatment of congenital cytomegalovirus infection.
- Chronic hepatitis B and C infection in the United States: a review of current guidelines, disease burden and cost effectiveness of screening.
- Reactivation tuberculosis: role of surveillance.
- Diagnosis of human enteroviruses that cause hand, foot and mouth disease.
- Ceftazidime-avibactam (CTZ-AVI) as a treatment for hospitalized adult patients with complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- Screening and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection among HIV-infected patients in resource-rich settings.
- The potential role for romidepsin as a component in early HIV-1 curative efforts.
- HACEK endocarditis: state-of-the-art.