Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy
(ISSN: 1478-7210, 1744-8336)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Combination Therapy for Carbapenem-resistant Gram-negative Bacteria
- On the Pathway to Better Birth Outcomes?
- Pathogenesis of Staphylococcus aureus Necrotizing Pneumonia
- Current Pharmacological Concepts for Wise Use of Echinocandins in the Treatment of Candida Infections in Septic Critically Ill Patients
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Schistosomiasis in Children in the Era of Intensified Control
Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (7)
- Management of candidemia in patients with Clostridium difficile infection.
- Single dose treatment of malaria - current status and perspectives.
- Should we develop screens for multi-drug antibiotic tolerance?
- Surveillance of pertussis: methods and implementation.
- The role of probiotic bacteria in managing periodontal disease: a systematic review.
- Antibiotic prescribing for acute bronchitis.
- Whole-genome sequencing in the prediction of antimicrobial resistance.
- Tackling antimicrobial resistance in lower urinary tract infections: treatment options.