Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology
(ISSN: 1742-7835, 1742-7843)
Table of Contents
2013 - 113 (2)
- Statins and cancer-related mortality: an open question.
- Nephrectomized and hepatectomized animal models as tools in preclinical pharmacokinetics.
- L-amino acid oxidase isolated from Bothrops pirajai induces apoptosis in BCR-ABL-positive cells and potentiates imatinib mesylate effect.
- In utero and lactational exposure to fluoxetine in Wistar rats: pregnancy outcomes and sexual development.
- Enantiomer selective glucuronidation of the non-steroidal pure anti-androgen bicalutamide by human liver and kidney: role of the human UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT)1A9 enzyme.
- Sex difference in formation of propofol metabolites: a replication study.
- Spinal RhoA/Rho kinase signalling pathway may participate in the development of bone cancer pain.
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modelling of biomarker response to sitagliptin in healthy volunteers.
- Purinoceptor-mediated, capsaicin-resistant excitatory effect of allyl isothiocyanate on neurons of the guinea-pig small intestine.