Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy
(ISSN: 1477-9072, 1744-8344)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Gender Disparity in Cardiovascular Disease
- Treatment of Isolated Systolic Hypertension in the Elderly
- CoQ10 and L-Carnitine for Statin Myalgia
- Update on Guidelines for Management of Hypercholesterolemia
- Endocarditis and Myocarditis
- Evidence for a Beneficial Effect of Glucose-Insulin-Potassium in Patients With ACS
- Rivaroxaban for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Safety of Inhibition of Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein With Anacetrapib
- Contemporary Pacemaker and ICD Lead Management
- Cardiac Computed Tomography as a Cost-effective Approach for Diagnosing Coronary Artery Disease?
- Treatment of Hypertension in Diabetes
- Insights From the RCPE UK Consensus Conference on Approaching the Comprehensive Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- Role of Biomarkers in the Diagnosis and Prognosis of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With Cardiorenal Syndrome
- How Early Is Early Enough to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation?
- No Country for Old Stents? Improving Long-term Patient Outcomes With Biodegradable Polymer Drug-eluting Stents
- Aspirin in Stroke Prevention in Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation and Stable Vascular Disease
- Identification and Management of Orthostatic Hypotension in Older and Medically Complex Patients
- Gastroesophageal Reflux and Atrial Fibrillation
- Can We Make Sense of Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy?
- Cardiorenal Syndrome in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure