Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy
(ISSN: 1477-9072, 1744-8344)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (5)
- Are plant sterols and plant stanols a viable future treatment for dyslipidemia?
- Fixed-dose combination therapy of nebivolol and valsartan for the treatment of hypertension.
- Ivabradine for the treatment of chronic heart failure.
- Late sodium current dysregulation as a causal factor in arrhythmia.
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) and cardiovascular diseases: an update.
- Ranolazine following percutaneous coronary intervention: For whom? For what?
- Controversies surrounding percutaneous coronary intervention in the diabetic patient.
- Myofibroblast secretome and its auto-/paracrine signaling.
- Improving quality and outcomes of coronary artery bypass grafting procedures.
- The use of optical coherence tomography in acute coronary syndrome.
- Evaluating current implantable cardioverter defibrillator implantation procedures: can common complications be minimised?
- Hypertension and stroke: an appraisal of the evidence and implications for clinical management.
- Current challenges in endovascular therapy for thoracic aneurysms.