Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy
(ISSN: 1477-9072, 1744-8344)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (7)
- Extended-release acetylsalicylic acid for secondary prevention of stroke and cardiovascular events.
- Cardiovascular disease and dementia risk: an ever growing problem in an aging population.
- Peripheral angioplasty as a day case: science fiction or everyday reality?
- Lifestyle management to prevent and treat atrial fibrillation.
- Epidemiology of cardiovascular disease: recent novel outlooks on risk factors and clinical approaches.
- New perspectives on the role of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging to evaluate myocardial salvage and myocardial hemorrhage after acute reperfused ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Reviewing hybrid coronary revascularization: challenges, controversies and opportunities.
- Surgical strategies and novel alternatives for the closure of ventricular septal defects.
- Neutrophil lymphocyte ratio in peripheral vascular disease: a review.
- Reviewing the controversy surrounding pre-treatment with P2Y12 inhibitors in acute coronary syndrome patients.
- Evolving hybrid approaches: the preservation of the 'neglected' pulmonary valve function in patients with congenital heart disease.