Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy
(ISSN: 1477-9072, 1744-8344)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (8)
- Reversal of Dabigatran with Idarucizumab.
- Response to: the neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and atherosclerosis.
- Weighing the evidence for weight loss as a therapeutic strategy for atrial fibrillation.
- Refractory angina: new drugs on the block.
- Current and novel approaches to treat patients presenting with ST elevation myocardial infarction.
- Imaging in acute stroke.
- The neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and atherosclerosis.
- Serum vitamin D levels correlate to coronary artery disease severity: a retrospective chart analysis.
- Cholesteryl ester transfer protein inhibitors: challenges and perspectives.
- Epidemiology of left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertension: implications for the clinic.
- Novel devices to monitor heart failure and minimize hospitalizations.
- Chelation therapy to treat atherosclerosis, particularly in diabetes: is it time to reconsider?
- Challenges and opportunities in treating inflammation associated with pulmonary hypertension.