Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
(ISSN: 1542-3565, 1542-7714)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Defining Disease Severity in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Current and Future Directions
- Biomarkers of Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Microscopic Colitis
- Identification of Quality Measures for Performance of and Interpretation of Data From Esophageal Manometry
- Patient-reported Outcomes After Conservative or Surgical Management of Recurrent and Chronic Complaints of Diverticulitis
Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (7)
- 2015 James W. Freston Single Topic Conference: A Renaissance in the Understanding and Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Issue Highlights.
- Multiband Mucosectomy Versus Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Treatment of Squamous Intraepithelial Neoplasia��of the Esophagus.
- Medicare's Revaluation of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Procedures: Implications for Academic and Community-Based��Practices.
- Intrapelvic Liver: Massive Hepatomegaly Secondary to��Metastatic Malignancy.
- Disparities in Absolute Denial of Modern Hepatitis C Therapy��by��Type of Insurance.
- Stratifying Risk in Barrett's Esophagus With Low-grade Dysplasia: Making the Best of a (Not So) Bad Situation.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound-guided Transmural Drainage for Palliation of Malignant Distal Common Bile Duct Obstruction in Patients With an Inaccessible Papilla: Approaching the Tipping Point?
- Polycystic Liver Disease: The Benefits of Targeting cAMP.
- Abdominal Wall Bile Staining Without Jaundice.
- A Rare Cause of Acute Abdomen.
- Statin Use Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Colorectal Cancer in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- Effects of Bariatric Surgery on Outcomes of Patients With Acute Pancreatitis.
- Frequency and Features of Duodenal Adenomas in Patients With��MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
- Sessile Serrated Polyps are Precursors of Colon Carcinomas With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair.
- Distribution and Characteristics of Colonic Diverticula in a United States Screening Population.
- Optimize Thiopurine Therapy in Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- Psychological Comorbidity and Inflammatory Bowel Disease Activity: Cause or Effect?
- Long-term Effects of Octreotide on Liver Volume in Patients With��Polycystic Kidney and Liver Disease.
- Values From Three-dimensional High-resolution Anorectal Manometry Analysis of Children Without Lower Gastrointestinal��Symptoms.
- Serum Biomarkers Indicate Long-term Reduction in Liver Fibrosis in Patients With Sustained Virological Response to��Treatment for HCV Infection.
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum at a Rare Site in Crohn's Disease.
- Neovaginal Sparing in a Transgender Woman With Ulcerative��Colitis.
- Patients With Barrett's Esophagus and Persistent Low-grade Dysplasia Have an Increased Risk for High-grade Dysplasia and��Cancer.
- Similar Efficacies of Endoscopic Ultrasound-guided Transmural and Percutaneous Drainage for Malignant Distal Biliary Obstruction.
- A Giant Esophageal Mass in a Patient Without Dysphagia.
- Short-term and Long-term Efficacy of Psychological Therapies��for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Systematic Review��and Meta-analysis.
- Relationship Between Control of Glycemia and Gastric Emptying Disturbances in Diabetes Mellitus.
- Long-term Outcomes of Thalidomide Therapy for Adults With Refractory Crohn's Disease.
- Chromoendoscopy, White-Light, or Narrow-Band Imaging Colonoscopy in��Colorectal Cancer Surveillance in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: True Illumination or Game of Shadows.
- Caution About Overinterpretation of Number of Reflux Episodes in Reflux Monitoring for Refractory Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.