Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
(ISSN: 1542-3565, 1542-7714)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Relationship Between Control of Glycemia and Gastric Emptying Disturbances in Diabetes Mellitus
- Defining Disease Severity in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Current and Future Directions
- Biomarkers of Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Microscopic Colitis
- Identification of Quality Measures for Performance of and Interpretation of Data From Esophageal Manometry
Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (10)
- Issue Highlights.
- A Case of Acute Esophageal Necrosis and Duodenal Disease in a Patient With Adrenal Insufficiency.
- Candy Cane Appearance of the Esophagus Caused by Acute Thermal Injury.
- Predicting Outcomes of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection Based on Quantification of the Hepatitis B Surface Antigen.
- Risk of Gastric Cancer Among Patients With Intestinal Metaplasia of the Stomach in a US Integrated Health Care System.
- Noninvasive Detection of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Using��Clinical Markers and Circulating Levels of Lipids and��Metabolites.
- Discontinuation of Infliximab in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis Is Associated With Increased Risk of Relapse: A Multinational Retrospective Cohort Study.
- A Large Pancreatic Pseudocyst Complicating Pregnancy.
- Global Trends in Pancreatic Cancer Mortality From 1980 Through 2013 and Predictions for 2017.
- Inverse Association Between Gluteofemoral Obesity and Risk of��Barrett's Esophagus in a Pooled Analysis.
- Enhancing High Value Care in Gastroenterology Practice.
- Quality Improvement Primer Series: How to Sustain a Quality Improvement Effort.
- Consequences of Increasing Time to Colonoscopy Examination��After Positive Result From Fecal Colorectal Cancer��Screening Test.
- A Model to Identify Sarcopenia in Patients With Cirrhosis.
- Biologic Therapies and Risk of Infection and Malignancy in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis.
- Adverse Events After Implantation of a Magnetic Sphincter Augmentation Device for Gastroesophageal Reflux.
- Lymphoid Hyperplasia of the Bile Duct Observed on Peroral Video Cholangioscopy.
- Exercise-based Interventions for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Meta-analysis and Meta-regression.
- Cumulative Length of Bowel Resection in a Population-Based Cohort of Patients With Crohn's Disease.
- Optimizing Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of��Tumor Necrosis Factor-�� Antagonists in��Patients With Inflammatory Bowel��Diseases.
- Hydrogen Breath Testing With Measurement of Orocecal Transit for Diagnosis of Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth.
- Is There a Role for Duodenal Bulb Biopsies in Celiac Disease Diagnostics?
- Loss of Peristaltic Reserve, Determined by Multiple Rapid Swallows, Is the Most Frequent Esophageal Motility Abnormality in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis.
- Duodenal Glomus Tumor: A Rare Cause of Upper GI Bleeding.
- A Rare Cause of Hematochezia With Unique Findings on Colonoscopy.
- Association Between Serum Level of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen��at End of Entecavir Therapy and Risk of Relapse in��E��Antigen-Negative Patients.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Affects the Outcome of Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection.
- Repeated Measurements of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Identify Carriers of Inactive HBV During Long-term Follow-up.