American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs
(ISSN: 1175-3277, 1179-187X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Reversing the Effect of Oral Anticoagulant Drugs: Established and Newer Options
- Defining the Role of PCSK9 Inhibitors in the Treatment of Hyperlipidemia
- Management of Cardiovascular Risk in Patients With Chronic Inflammatory Diseases: Current Evidence and Future Perspectives
- Rivaroxaban in the Prevention of Stroke and Systemic Embolism in Patients With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants: New Choices for Patient Management in Atrial Fibrillation
American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (3)
- Anti-Anginal and Metabolic Effects of Carvedilol and Atenolol in Patients with Stable Angina Pectoris: A Prospective, Randomized, Parallel, Open-Label Study.
- Challenges and Treatment for Stroke Prophylaxis in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation in Mexico: A Review.
- Efficacy of Short-Term Statin Treatment for the Prevention of Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in Patients Undergoing Coronary Angiography/Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Meta-Analysis of 21 Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Suboptimal Use of Oral Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation: Has the Introduction of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Improved Prescribing Practices?
- How May Proton Pump Inhibitors Impair Cardiovascular Health?