AANA journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 84 (2)
- Thromboelastography: Clinical Application, Interpretation, and Transfusion Management.
- Using a Structured Assessment Tool to Evaluate Nontechnical Skills of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Use of Personal Electronic Devices by Nurse Anesthetists and the Effects on Patient Safety.
- Design of an Evidence-Based "Second Victim" Curriculum for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Local Anesthetic Adjuvants Providing the Longest Duration of Analgesia for Single- Injection Peripheral Nerve Blocks in Orthopedic Surgery: A Literature Review.
- Effect of Ultrasound-Guided Placement of Difficult-to-Place Peripheral Venous Catheters: A Prospective Study of a Training Program for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Intrathecal Spread of Injectate Following an Ultrasound-Guided Selective C5 Nerve Root Injection in a Human Cadaver Model.
- Caution: Predatory Journals Want Your Business!