Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care
(ISSN: 1545-1097, 1557-0886)
Table of Contents
2016 - 15 (1)
- Rate of CD4 Decline and Factors Associated with Rapid CD4 Decline in Asymptomatic HIV-Infected Patients.
- Severe, Disfiguring, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris in a Woman in the Dominican Republic: Histopathologic Diagnosis and Response to Antiretroviral Therapy.
- A Clinical Home for Preexposure Prophylaxis: Diverse Health Care Providers' Perspectives on the "Purview Paradox".
- Evaluating the Impact of a Pharmacist-Led Antiretroviral Stewardship Program on Reducing Drug Interactions in HIV-Infected Patients.
- Economic Burden of HIV Antiretroviral Therapy Adverse Events in the United States.
- Reducing False-Positive HIV Diagnosis in Niger: A Women's Issue.
- Epilepsia Partialis Continua as Presenting Manifestation of AIDS: A Rarity.
- Leveraging HIV Programming to Enhance Access to Noncommunicable Disease Care in Southern Botswana.
- Clinical Utility of Pharmacy-Based Adherence Measurement in Predicting Virologic Outcomes in an Adult HIV-Infected Cohort in Jos, North Central Nigeria.
- Gender Differences in Severity and Correlates of Depression Symptoms in People Living with HIV in Ontario, Canada.
- The Impact of Key HIV Intervention Components as Predictors of Sexual Barrier Use: The Zambia Partner Project.
- Investigation of HIV Incidence Rates in a High-Risk, High-Prevalence Kenyan Population: Potential Lessons for Intervention Trials and Programmatic Strategies.
- Characteristics of Sexually Transmitted Infections among High-Risk HIV-Positive Patients Attending an Urban Clinic in Uganda.