Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care
(ISSN: 1545-1097, 1557-0886)
Articles Available on Medscape
- IAPAC Guidelines for Optimizing the HIV Care Continuum for Adults and Adolescents
- Patterns and Predictors of First-Line Antiretroviral Therapy Modification in HIV-1-Infected Adults in a Large Urban Outpatient Cohort in Nigeria
- Dyslipidemia in ART-Naive HIV-Infected Persons in Nigeria
- The Montreal Cognitive Assessment: A Pilot Study of a Brief Screening Tool for Mild and Moderate Cognitive Impairment in HIV-Positive Veterans
- Clinician Perspectives on Delaying Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy for Clinically Eligible HIV-Infected Patients
Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 15 (4)
- Discrimination, HIV among People Who Use Drugs, and the UNGASS 2016 on the World Drug Problem.
- 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Uptake in the United States Air Force HIV Program.
- Assessment of Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission HIV Services in the Bantey Meanchey Province in Cambodia.
- Assessment of HIV Knowledge in Correctional Facility Health Care Workers: A Pilot Study of an Educational Intervention.
- Nonadherence is Associated with Lack of HIV-Related Knowledge: A Cross-Sectional Study among HIV-Infected Individuals in Guinea-Bissau.
- Identifying Perceived Barriers along the HIV Care Continuum: Findings from Providers, Peer Educators, and Observations of Provider-Patient Interactions in Ethiopia.
- Unknown HIV Status in the Emergency Department: Implications for Expanded Testing Strategies.
- Why Physicians Don't Ask: Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Barriers to HIV Testing-Making a Case for a Patient-Initiated Campaign.
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Ordering Patterns for Routine HIV Screening among Resident Physicians at an Urban Medical Center.
- Early Tracking after a Missed Return Visit Reduces the Proportion of Untraceable Patients at a Large HIV Clinic in Kampala, Uganda.
- Job Perception of Counselors Employed at Integrated Counseling and Testing Centers for HIV in a District of South India.
- HIV Clade-C Infection and Cognitive Impairment, Fatigue, Depression, and Quality of Life in Early-Stage Infection in Northern Indians.