Expert Review of Vaccines
(ISSN: 1476-0584, 1744-8395)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Introducing New Vaccines in Developing Countries
- Recent Developments in Tuberculosis Vaccines
- Repositioning Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines in the Dawning Era of Potent Immune Interventions
- Mobilizing and Evaluating Anticancer T Cells
- Vaccines Without Borders to Latin America
Expert Review of Vaccines's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 15 (8)
- Recombinant hemagglutinin influenza vaccine provides broader spectrum protection.
- Influenza vaccination of pregnant women protects them over two consecutive influenza seasons in a randomized controlled trial.
- Antibodies to hepatitis B virus surface antigen and survival of hemodialysis patients - a prospective study.
- New insights into the global burden of noroviruses and opportunities for prevention.
- Control of vector-borne infectious diseases by human immunity against ��-Gal.
- Why don't we have an effective tuberculosis vaccine yet?
- Influenza immunology evaluation and correlates of protection: a focus on vaccines.
- Subunit vaccines for the prevention of mucosal infection with Chlamydia trachomatis.
- The exceptionally broad-based potential of active and passive vaccination targeting the conserved microbial surface polysaccharide PNAG.
- Alternative administration routes and delivery technologies for polio vaccines.
- New developments in an old strategy: heterologous vector primes and envelope protein boosts in HIV vaccine design.
- Current state in the development of candidate therapeutic HPV vaccines.