Table of Contents
2016 - 21 (2)
- Choreic Syndrome Secondary to a Subdural Hematoma.
- Bilateral Lower Sternocleidomastoid Botulinum Toxin Injections to Address Refractory Anterocollis.
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation in the Treatment of Essential Tremor: An Open-Label Study.
- Computer-assisted Diagnostic Checklist in Clinical Neurology.
- Is Blast Injury a Modern Phenomenon?: Early Historical Descriptions of Mining and Volcanic Traumatic Brain Injury With Relevance to Modern Terrorist Attacks and Military Warfare.
- Blast From the Past: A Retrospective Analysis of Blast-induced Head Injury.