Articles Available on Medscape
- The Effect of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors on the Frequency of Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures
- Botulinum Toxin for Painful Spasms From Focal Seizures
- Acute Provoked Reflex Seizures Induced by Thinking
- New Criteria for Alzheimer Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Imaging Characteristics of Symptomatic Vertebral Artery Dissection
The Neurologist's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 21 (4)
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP): Are All Your Patients Informed?
- Mitochondrial Encephalopathy and Optic Neuropathy Due to m.10158 MT-ND3 Complex I Mutation Presenting in an Adult Patient: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Severe, Symptomatic, Self-limited Unilateral DBS Lead Edema Following Bilateral Subthalamic Nucleus Implantation: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Successful Corticosteroid Treatment of Refractory Spontaneous Vasoconstriction of Extracranial Internal Carotid and Coronary Arteries.
- Establishing a "Vestibular Migraine Diagnosis Questionnaire" and Testing Its Validity.