Eye & Contact Lens
(ISSN: 1542-2321, 1542-233X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Topical Tacrolimus 0.03% as Sole Therapy in Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
- Dry Eye Disease Management in Current Clinical Practice
- Clinical Performance of a New Hybrid Contact Lens for Keratoconus
- Compliance Factors Associated With Contact Lens-Related Dry Eye
- Ultraviolet A and Riboflavin Therapy as an Adjunct in Corneal Ulcer Refractory to Medical Treatment
Eye & Contact Lens's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 42 (4)
- Penetrating and Intrastromal Corneal Arcuate Incisions in Rabbit and Human Cadaver Eyes: Manual Diamond Blade and Femtosecond Laser-Created Incisions.
- PROSE Treatment for Ocular Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease as a Clinical Network Expands.
- Impact of Eye Cosmetics on the Eye, Adnexa, and Ocular Surface.
- Regional Differences in Tear Film Stability and Meibomian Glands in Patients With Aqueous-Deficient Dry Eye.
- Open Globe Injuries Presenting With Normal or High Intraocular Pressure.
- Anterior Chamber Angle and Anterior Chamber Volume in a 40- to 64-Year-Old Population.
- A New Fitting Approach for Providing Adequate Comfort and Visual Performance in Keratoconus: Soft HydroCone (Toris K) Lenses.
- Short-Term Omega 3 Fatty Acids Treatment for Dry Eye in Young and Middle-Aged Visual Display Terminal Users.
- Changes in Tear Cytokine Concentrations Following Discontinuation of Soft Contact Lenses-A Pilot Study.
- Effects of Glaucoma Tube Surgery on Corneal Endothelial Cells: A Review.
- Descemet Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty for Endothelial Dysfunction in Xeroderma Pigmentosum: A Clinicopathological Correlation and Review of Literature.