Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases
(ISSN: 1365-7852, 1476-5608)
Table of Contents
2015 - 18 (4)
- Preoperative low serum testosterone is associated with high-grade prostate cancer and an increased Gleason score upgrading.
- Lower urinary tract symptoms among Caucasian-European men who have sex with men: findings from a real-life survey.
- A molecular signature of PCA3 and ERG exosomal RNA from non-DRE urine is predictive of initial prostate biopsy result.
- Rectal swab testing before prostate biopsy: experience in a VA Medical Center urology practice.
- Paucity of PD-L1 expression in prostate cancer: innate and adaptive immune resistance.
- Genetic variants in the TEP1 gene are associated with prostate cancer risk and recurrence.
- The significance of circulating tumor cells in prostate cancer patients undergoing adjuvant or salvage radiation therapy.
- Metformin and prostate cancer stem cells: a novel therapeutic target.
- Evolution of multi-parametric MRI quantitative parameters following transrectal ultrasound-guided biopsy of the prostate.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis on management of acute urinary retention.
- Predicting bone scan positivity in non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Primary radiotherapy vs conservative management for localized prostate cancer--a population-based study.
- Performance of biopsy factors in predicting unfavorable disease in patients eligible for active surveillance according to the PRIAS criteria.