Journal of proteome research
Journal of proteome research's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 15 (7)
- A Proteomics Approach to the Protein Normalization Problem: Selection of Unvarying Proteins for MS-Based Proteomics and Western Blotting.
- Nuclear Proteomics Reveals the Role of Protein Synthesis and Chromatin Structure in Root Tip of Soybean during the Initial Stage of Flooding Stress.
- Global and Targeted Metabolomics Evidence of the Protective Effect of Chinese Patent Medicine Jinkui Shenqi Pill on Adrenal Insufficiency after Acute Glucocorticoid Withdrawal in Rats.
- Visualizing and Clustering Protein Similarity Networks: Sequences, Structures, and Functions.
- LaCyTools: A Targeted Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Data Processing Package for Relative Quantitation of Glycopeptides.
- Metabolomics Insights into the Modulatory Effects of Long-Term Low Calorie Intake in Mice.
- A Comprehensive Investigation toward the Indicative Proteins of Bladder Cancer in Urine: From Surveying Cell Secretomes to Verifying Urine Proteins.
- Pulse Proteolysis and Precipitation for Target Identification.
- Efficient Microscale Basic Reverse Phase Peptide Fractionation for Global and Targeted Proteomics.
- GC-MS-Based Metabolome and Metabolite Regulation in Serum-Resistant Streptococcus agalactiae.
- In-Depth Proteomics Identifies a Role for Autophagy in Controlling Reactive Oxygen Species Mediated Endothelial Permeability.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Cell Membrane Protein Expression from Phenotypically Diverse Cystic Fibrosis Isolates Demonstrates Host-Specific Adaptations.
- Identification of Novel N-Glycosylation Sites at Noncanonical Protein Consensus Motifs.
- Minichromosome Maintenance Complex Is a Critical Node in the miR-183 Signaling Network of MYCN-Amplified Neuroblastoma Cells.
- Gaussian Process Modeling of Protein Turnover.
- JUMPg: An Integrative Proteogenomics Pipeline Identifying Unannotated Proteins in Human Brain and Cancer Cells.
- Dinosaur: A Refined Open-Source Peptide MS Feature Detector.
- Gel-Free/Label-Free Proteomic Analysis of Endoplasmic Reticulum Proteins in Soybean Root Tips under Flooding and Drought Stresses.
- Establishing a Proteomics-Based Monocyte Assay To Assess Differential Innate Immune Activation Responses.
- Unraveling Site-Specific and Combinatorial Histone Modifications Using High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry in Histone Deacetylase Mutants of Fission Yeast.
- Comparative Proteomics Reveals Dysregulated Mitochondrial O-GlcNAcylation in Diabetic Hearts.
- Antibody-Array-Based Proteomic Screening of Serum Markers in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Discovery Study.
- Composition of Rosenthal Fibers, the Protein Aggregate Hallmark of Alexander Disease.
- High-Throughput Quantitative Lipidomics Analysis of Nonesterified Fatty Acids in Human Plasma.