Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 14 (1)
- Extremely high prevalence of antiseptic resistant Quaternary Ammonium Compound E gene among clinical isolates of multiple drug resistant Acinetobacter baumannii in Malaysia.
- In-vitro antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and functional properties of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
- Screening of antimicrobial, antioxidant properties and bioactive compounds of some edible mushrooms cultivated in Bangladesh.
- The prevalence of malaria among HIV seropositive individuals and the impact of the co- infection on their hemoglobin levels.
- First identification of an IMI-1 carbapenemase-producing colistin-resistant Enterobacter cloacae in China.
- Reviewer acknowledgement 2014.