Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Mortality Predictors of Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia: A Prospective Multicenter Study
- MALDI-TOF MS Based Carbapenemase Detection From Culture Isolates and From Positive Blood Culture Vials
- The Evaluation and Application of Multilocus Variable Number Tandem Repeat Analysis (MLVA) for the Molecular Epidemiological Study of Salmonella enterica Subsp. enterica serovar Enteritidis Infection
- VacA, cagA, iceA and oipA Genotypes Status and Antimicrobial Resistance Properties of Helicobacter pylori Isolated From Various Types of Ready to Eat Foods
- Clinical Features and Characteristics of Clostridium Difficile PCR-ribotype 176 Infection
Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 15 (1)
- Efficacy and safety profile of linezolid in the treatment of multidrug-resistant (MDR) and extensively drug-resistant (XDR) tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Performance evaluation of three automated identification systems in detecting carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae.
- In vitro potency of amikacin and comparators against E. coli, K. pneumoniae and P. aeruginosa respiratory and blood isolates.
- Short-term treatment outcomes in human immunodeficiency virus type-1 and hepatitis B virus co-infections.
- Identification and antifungal susceptibility of Candida species isolated from bloodstream infections in Konya, Turkey.
- Phenotypic and genetic changes in the life cycle of small colony variants of Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium induced by streptomycin.
- Chemical structure and pharmacokinetics of novel quinolone agents represented by avarofloxacin, delafloxacin, finafloxacin, zabofloxacin and nemonoxacin.
- Characterization of clinical extensively drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the Hunan province of China.
- Unsolved matters in leprosy: a descriptive review and call for further research.
- What proportion of Salmonella Typhi cases are detected by blood culture? A systematic literature review.