This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 14 (1)
- Plasma levels of matrix metalloproteinase-2, -3, -10, and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 are associated with vascular complications in patients with type 1 diabetes: the EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study.
- Acute hemodynamic and renal effects of glucagon-like peptide 1 analog and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor in rats.
- Design and rationale for the randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled Liraglutide to Improve corONary haemodynamics during Exercise streSS (LIONESS) crossover study.
- Poorly controlled type 2 diabetes is accompanied by significant morphological and ultrastructural changes in both erythrocytes and in thrombin-generated fibrin: implications for diagnostics.
- Awareness, treatment and control of cardiometabolic disorders in Chinese adults with diabetes: a national representative population study.
- Serum fibroblast growth factor 21 levels is associated with lower extremity atherosclerotic disease in Chinese female diabetic patients.
- Association of obesity and long-term mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction with and without diabetes mellitus: results from the MONICA/KORA myocardial infarction registry.
- Effects of exenatide on postprandial vascular endothelial dysfunction in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Cardiac structure and function are altered in type 2 diabetes and Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and associate with glycemic control.
- Candesartan restores pressure-induced vasodilation and prevents skin pressure ulcer formation in diabetic mice.
- Role of adiponectin and free fatty acids on the association between abdominal visceral fat and insulin resistance.
- Activation of TRPV1 channel by dietary capsaicin improves visceral fat remodeling through connexin43-mediated Ca(2+) Influx.
- Glucose and triglyceride excursions following a standardized meal in individuals with diabetes: ELSA-Brasil study.
- Inhibition of protein kinase C enhances angiogenesis induced by platelet-derived growth factor C in hyperglycemic endothelial cells.
- Liraglutide attenuates high glucose-induced abnormal cell migration, proliferation, and apoptosis of vascular smooth muscle cells by activating the GLP-1 receptor, and inhibiting ERK1/2 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways.
- Targeting metabolic disturbance in the diabetic heart.
- Cardio-ankle vascular index is associated with cardiovascular target organ damage and vascular structure and function in patients with diabetes or metabolic syndrome, LOD-DIABETES study: a case series report.
- Glycated albumin is more closely correlated with coronary artery disease than 1,5-anhydroglucitol and glycated hemoglobin A1c.
- Plasma extracellular superoxide dismutase concentration, allelic variations in the SOD3 gene and risk of myocardial infarction and all-cause mortality in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Fibroblast growth factor 21 deletion aggravates diabetes-induced pathogenic changes in the aorta in type 1 diabetic mice.
- Erratum: Vascular calcification in patients with type 2 diabetes: the involvement of matrix Gla protein.