Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy
(ISSN: 1473-7140, 1744-8328)
Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (5)
- The safety and efficacy of trabectedin for the treatment of liposarcoma or leiomyosarcoma.
- Nanoliposomal irinotecan plus fluorouracil and folinic acid: a new treatment option in metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Update on optimal treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer from the ACTG/AGITG expert meeting: ECCO 2015.
- Dermoscopy in the era of dermato-oncology: from bed to bench side and retour.
- The clinical management of inoperable endometrial carcinoma.
- Recent developments in second and third line therapy of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Metastatic osteosarcoma: a challenging multidisciplinary treatment.
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for pancreatic cancer: recent progress and future directions.
- Surgical management of extra-regional lymph node metastasis in colorectal cancer.
- Does obesity promote the development of colorectal cancer?
- A new look at the ALK gene in cancer: copy number gain and amplification.