Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy
(ISSN: 1473-7140, 1744-8328)
Articles Available on Medscape
- A Therapeutic Target for the Management of Chronic-Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lymph Node-Positive Bladder Cancer
- Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations
- The Role of Chemotherapy in Managing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- The Challenges of Individualized Care for Older Patients With Localized Breast Cancer
Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (7)
- The role of surgery in recurrent endometrial cancer.
- Developing immunotherapeutic strategies to target brain tumors.
- Targeting hypoxia to overcome radiation resistance in head & neck cancers: real challenge or clinical fairytale?
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors in malignant pleural mesothelioma: promises and challenges.
- The safety and efficacy of cobimetinib for the treatment of BRAF V600E or V600K melanoma.
- The safety and efficacy of Onivyde (irinotecan liposome injection) for the treatment of metastatic pancreatic cancer following gemcitabine-based therapy.
- MicroRNAs in non-small cell lung cancer invasion and metastasis: from the perspective of the radiation oncologist.
- Should anti-mesothelin therapies be explored in lung cancer?
- The safety and efficacy of enzalutamide in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Body mass index and aromatase inhibitors: a step forward in individualizing therapy for breast cancer patients?
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for intracranial metastases: linac-based and gamma-dedicated unit approach.
- Evolving treatments for advanced gastric cancer: appraisal of the survival trend.
- Targeted silencing of Survivin in cancer cells by siRNA loaded chitosan magnetic nanoparticles.