Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy
(ISSN: 1473-7140, 1744-8328)
Articles Available on Medscape
- A Therapeutic Target for the Management of Chronic-Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lymph Node-Positive Bladder Cancer
- Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations
- The Role of Chemotherapy in Managing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- The Challenges of Individualized Care for Older Patients With Localized Breast Cancer
Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 17 (4)
- Opportunities and challenges of long term anti-estrogenic adjuvant therapy: treatment forever or intermittently?
- Hematologic toxicity in anal cancer patients during combined chemo-radiation: a radiation oncologist perspective.
- Immune-related ocular toxicities in solid tumor patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a systematic review.
- Radiosurgery/stereotactic radiotherapy in combination with immunotherapy and targeted agents for melanoma brain metastases.
- Statistical approaches for evaluating body composition markers in clinical cancer research.
- Short-term outcomes of neoadjuvant hormonal therapy versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Could NAMPT inhibition become a potential treatment option in hepatocellular carcinoma?
- Immunotherapeutic strategies for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma: Where will we go?
- Overview and recent advances in the treatment of neuroblastoma.
- Beyond platinum treatment for NSCLC: what does the future hold?
- Implementing neoadjuvant endocrine strategies in ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer.