Veterinary clinical pathology
Table of Contents
2013 - 42 (4)
- Proportion of mast cells in normal canine hepatic cytologic specimens: comparison of 2 staining methods.
- A mycobacterial coinfection in a dog suspected on blood smear.
- Interference of an algal nutritional supplement with a urinary metabolic screening test for glycosaminoglycans in a dog suspected to have a storage disease.
- Comparison of plasma free metanephrines between healthy dogs and 3 dogs with pheochromocytoma.
- Disease distribution in canine patients with acanthocytosis: 123 cases.
- ASVCP guidelines: allowable total error guidelines for biochemistry.
- ASVCP guidelines: quality assurance for point-of-care testing in veterinary medicine.
- Pretty in pink. Canine fine needle aspirates of extracellular matrix.
- Cell tube: a new technique for making cell blocks from needle rinses.
- "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice - in practice there is" (Yogi Berra).
- Further investigation of the blood characteristics of Australian Quoll (Dasyurus spp.) species.
- Babesia canis vogeli, Ehrlichia canis, and Anaplasma platys infection in a dog.
- Erythrocyte dysplasia in peripheral blood smears from 5 thrombocytopenic dogs treated with vincristine sulfate.
- Use of biometric, hematologic, and plasma biochemical variables, and histopathology to assess the chronic effects of the herbicide prometryn on Common Carp.
- Comparison of the buccal mucosal bleeding time in dogs using 3 different-sized lancet devices.
- Evaluation of a high-sensitivity assay for measurement of canine and feline serum cardiac troponin I.
- Identification of potential platelet alloantigens in the Equidae family by comparison of gene sequences encoding major platelet membrane glycoproteins.
- What is your diagnosis? Scapular mass in a Chinese hamster.
- Use of optimized aminotransferase methods in regulated preclinical studies.
- Morphometric evaluation of the fetal rat liver after maternal dexamethasone treatment: effect on the maturation of erythroid and megakaryocytic cells.
- Comparison of components of biological variation between 3 equine thromboelastography assays.
- What is your diagnosis? Fluid surrounding a submandibular mass from a horse.
- What is your diagnosis? Equine transtracheal wash fluid.
- What is your diagnosis? An endotracheal wash from a dyspneic 3-month-old female Labrador Retriever.