Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics
(ISSN: 1473-7159, 1744-8352)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (5)
- How MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry can aid diagnosis of hard-to-identify pathogenic bacteria.
- Single-cell proteomics: potential implications for cancer diagnostics.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Implications of Histone Epigenetic Modulators in Breast Cancer.
- Recently identified drug resistance biomarkers in ovarian cancer.
- Mismatch repair deficiency testing in clinical practice.
- Exosomal microRNA Biomarkers: Emerging Frontiers in Colorectal and Other Human Cancers.
- How recent advances in molecular tests could impact the diagnosis of pneumonia.
- Cytogenetic confirmation of a positive NIPT result: evidence-based choice between chorionic villus sampling and amniocentesis depending on chromosome aberration.
- A decade of pharmacogenomics research on tyrosine kinase inhibitors in metastatic renal cell cancer: a systematic review.
- Toward clinical genomics in everyday medicine: perspectives and recommendations.