Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics
(ISSN: 1473-7159, 1744-8352)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Is the Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells in Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer a Useful Prognostic Marker?
- Will Droplet Digital PCR Become the Test of Choice for Detecting and Quantifying Ocular Chlamydia trachomatis Infection? Maybe Not
- Integrating Next-Generation Sequencing Into Clinical Cancer Diagnostics
- Genome Network Medicine
- Molecular Diagnosis for Indeterminate Thyroid Nodules on Fine Needle Aspiration
Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (7)
- Progress and potential of exosome analysis for early pancreatic cancer detection.
- Molecular diagnosis and molecular profiling to detect treatment-resistant ovarian cancer.
- The role of ctDNA detection and the potential of the liquid biopsy for breast cancer monitoring.
- Mutation testing for directing upfront targeted therapy and post-progression combination therapy strategies in lung adenocarcinoma.
- Microbiome sequencing: challenges and opportunities for molecular medicine.
- Multidisciplinary team for elucidation of any new mutation and how this approach can be useful to individualize any genetic result: the case of BRCA2 c.631G>A/c.7008-2A>T genotype Response to: Nagy PL, Mansukhani M. The role of clinical genomic testing in diagnosis and discovery of pathogenic mutations. Expert Rev Mol Diagn 2015;15(9):1101-5.
- Bioinformatic analysis reveals pancreatic cancer molecular subtypes specific to the tumor and the microenvironment.
- Fourth generation assays for HIV testing.
- Recent advances in the laboratory detection of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae.
- Omics for personalized medicine: defining the current we swim in.