Nigerian journal of medicine
Table of Contents
2010 - 19 (1)
- Disseminated cutaneous leishmaniasis in HIV positive patient--a case report.
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia in a premature infant--case report and literature review.
- Management of eclampsia at AKTH: before and after magnesium sulphate.
- Self-medication profile of dental patients in Ondo State, Nigeria.
- A five year review of the complications of progestogen only injectable contraceptive at the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital.
- Effect of low intensity continuous training programme on serum uric acid in the non pharmacological management of hypertension: a randomized controlled trial.
- Oucome of management of non-gonococcal septic arethritis at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
- The role of adenoidal obstruction in the pathogenesis of otitis media with effusion in Nigerian children.
- The remarkable beneficial effect of adding oral simvastatin to topical betamethasone for treatment of psoriasis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study.
- Prevalence of anaemia in HIV-infected children at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada.
- Risk factors for placenta praevia in Jos, north central Nigeria.
- Pelvic types as seen in a tropical setting.
- Haemoglobin genotypes: a prevalence study and implications for reproductive health in Uyo, Nigeria.
- Experience in the use of epidural anaesthesia.
- Laparoscopic general surgery--the journey so far.
- Oxidative stress following traumatic brain injury: enhancement of endogenous antioxidant defense systems and the promise of improved outcome.
- Malaria vaccine: the pros and cons.
- Mental health and employment.