American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
(ISSN: 1175-0561, 1179-1888)
Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- US Perspectives in the Management of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: Patient and Physician Results from the Population-Based Multinational Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (MAPP) Survey.
- Anti-IL-17 Medications Used in the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: A Comprehensive Review.
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Current Issues Regarding Diagnosis, Management, and Emerging Treatment Strategies.
- Adalimumab Efficacy in Patients with Psoriasis Who Received or Did Not Respond to Prior Systemic Therapy: A Pooled Post Hoc Analysis of Results from Three Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trials.
- Efficacy and Safety of 308-nm Monochromatic Excimer Lamp Versus Other Phototherapy Devices for Vitiligo: A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis.
- The Future of Molecular Analysis in Melanoma: Diagnostics to Direct Molecularly Targeted Therapy.
- Treatments for Cutaneous Lichen Planus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Second Primary Malignancies in CTCL Patients from 1992 to 2011: A SEER-Based, Population-Based Study Evaluating Time from CTCL Diagnosis, Age, Sex, Stage, and CD30+ Subtype.