American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
(ISSN: 1175-0561, 1179-1888)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Chronic Pruritus in the Absence of Skin Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma: A Review With a Focus on Targeted Agents
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: An Update on Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mal de Meleda: A Focused Review
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis: An Update
American Journal of Clinical Dermatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (4)
- A Clinician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Candidiasis in Patients with Psoriasis.
- Insurance Coverage of Biologics for Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis: A Retrospective, Observational 5-Year Chart Review.
- Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma for the Treatment of Pattern Hair Loss.
- Multikinase Inhibitor-Induced Hand-Foot Skin Reaction: A Review of Clinical Presentation, Pathogenesis, and Management.
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis: A Review of its Etiology, Pathogenesis, Findings, and Treatments.
- Use of Polyphenolic Compounds in Dermatologic Oncology.
- Lymphomatoid Papulosis in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis and Palmoplantar Pustulosis: Current Treatment and Future Prospects.
- Cognitive Impairment in Patients with Psoriasis: A Cross-Sectional Study Using the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.