American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
(ISSN: 1175-0561, 1179-1888)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Chronic Pruritus in the Absence of Skin Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma: A Review With a Focus on Targeted Agents
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: An Update on Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mal de Meleda: A Focused Review
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis: An Update
American Journal of Clinical Dermatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (3)
- Comment on: "Oxidative Stress in Alopecia Areata: A Case-Control Study".
- Author's Reply to Embi: "Oxidative Stress in Alopecia Areata: A Case-Control Study".
- Radiodermatitis: A Review of Our Current Understanding.
- Topical Retinoids: Therapeutic Mechanisms in the Treatment of Photodamaged Skin.
- Moderate and Severe Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris Effectively Treated with Single-Agent Therapy by a New Fixed-Dose Combination Adapalene 0.3��%/Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5��% Gel: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Controlled Study.
- The Role of the Nervous System in the Pathophysiology of Psoriasis: A Review of Cases of Psoriasis Remission or Improvement Following Denervation Injury.
- Laser and Light Treatments for Striae Distensae: A Comprehensive Review of the Literature.
- Novel Oral Therapies for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars: A Spectrum of Clinical Challenges.
- Social Anxiety and Quality of Life in Vitiligo and Acne Patients with Facial Involvement: A Cross-Sectional Controlled Study.