HIV Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- Clinical Outcomes of Virologically-Suppressed Patients with Pre-existing HIV-1 Drug Resistance Mutations Switching to Rilpivirine/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in the SPIRIT Study.
- Long-Term Efficacy, Tolerability, and Renal Safety of Atazanavir/Ritonavir-based Antiretroviral Therapy in a Cohort of Treatment-Na��ve Patients with HIV-1 Infection: the REMAIN Study.
- Time to Viremia for Patients Taking their First Antiretroviral Regimen and the Subsequent Resistance Profiles.
- Improvement of lipid profiles when switching from efavirenz to rilpivirine in HIV-infected patients with dyslipidemia.
- Dual Raltegravir-Darunavir/Ritonavir Combination in Virologically Suppressed HIV-1-Infected Patients on Antiretroviral Therapy Including a Ritonavir-Boosted Protease Inhibitor Plus Two Nucleoside/Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors.