HIV Clinical Trials
Articles Available on Medscape
- Hot Topics in HIV and Hepatitis Coinfection: Noninvasive Diagnosis of Liver Disease, Liver Transplantation, and New Drugs for Treatment of Hepatitis Coinfection
- Discontinuation of Enfuvirtide in Heavily Pretreated HIV-Infected Individuals
- Low Rate of CMV End-Organ Disease in HIV-Infected Patients Despite Low CD4+ Cell Counts and CMV Viremia: Results of ACTG Protocol A503
- Occurrence of Selective Ritonavir Nonadherence and Dose-Staggering in Recipients of Boosted HIV-1 Protease Inhibitor Therapy
- Low-Level Viremia in HIV-1 Infection: Consequences and Implications for Switching to a New Regimen
HIV Clinical Trials's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (4)
- Characteristics associated with virologic failure in high-risk HIV-positive participants with prior failure: a post hoc analysis of ACTG 5251.
- CXCR4-using HIV variants in a cohort of Black men who have sex with men: HIV Prevention Trials Network 061.
- Effect of rosuvastatin on plasma coenzyme Q10 in HIV-infected individuals on antiretroviral therapy.
- Can Probiotics Reduce Inflammation and Enhance Gut Immune Health in People Living with HIV: Study Designs for the Probiotic Visbiome for Inflammation and Translocation (PROOV IT) Pilot Trials.
- The Framingham function overestimates the risk of ischemic heart disease in HIV-infected patients from Barcelona.