Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
(ISSN: 1069-3424, 1098-9048)
Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (1)
- Tools of the Trade: Point-of-Care Ultrasonography as a Stethoscope.
- Erratum to: Asbestos-Related Lung Cancer and Malignant Mesothelioma of the Pleura: Selected Current Issues (Semin Respir Crit Care Med 2015;36(3):334-346).
- Early Psychological Therapy in Critical Illness.
- Adapting the ABCDEF Bundle to Meet the Needs of Patients Requiring Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation in the Long-Term Acute Care Hospital Setting: Historical Perspectives and Practical Implications.
- Who Should Be at the Bedside 24/7: Doctors, Families, Nurses?
- Improving the Patient Handoff Process in the Intensive Care Unit: Keys to Reducing Errors and Improving Outcomes.
- Early Warning/Track-and-Trigger Systems to Detect Deterioration and Improve Outcomes in Hospitalized Patients.
- Sweet Spot: Glucose Control in the Intensive Care Unit.
- What Is the Evidence for Harm of Neuromuscular Blockade and Corticosteroid Use in the Intensive Care Unit?
- Balance between Hyperinflammation and Immunosuppression in Sepsis.
- How Cool It Is: Targeted Temperature Management for Brain Protection Post-Cardiac Arrest.
- Less Is More in the ICU: Resuscitation, Oxygenation and Routine Tests.
- Too Much Oxygen: Hyperoxia and Oxygen Management in Mechanically Ventilated Patients.
- Too Little Oxygen: Ventilation, Prone Positioning, and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Severe Hypoxemia.
- Preface. Controversies and Evolving Concepts in Critical Care.