Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
(ISSN: 1069-3424, 1098-9048)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Recent Advances and Future Needs in Interstitial Lung Diseases
- What We Know About the Pathogenesis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of HIV-Associated Lung Disease
- The Impact of Antiretroviral Therapy on Lung Immunology
- What Is the Evidence for Harm of Neuromuscular Blockade and Corticosteroid Use in the Intensive Care Unit?
Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (3)
- Connective Tissue Disease-Associated Interstitial Lung Diseases: Unresolved Issues.
- Diffuse Cystic Lung Diseases: Diagnostic Considerations.
- Current Approach to Diagnosis and Management of Pulmonary Eosinophilic Syndromes: Eosinophilic Pneumonias, Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis, and Hypereosinophilic Syndrome.
- Many Faces of Bronchiolitis and Organizing Pneumonia.
- Lymphoid Interstitial Pneumonia and Other Benign Lymphoid Disorders.
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis: Challenges in Diagnosis and Management, Avoiding Surgical Lung Biopsy.
- Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia: What Is the Optimal Approach to Management?
- Medical Therapy in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Epidemiology, Clinical Features, Prognosis, and Management.
- Genetics and Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias.
- Orphan Lung Diseases.