(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (6)
- A Self-Assessment Guide for Resident Teaching Experiences.
- Propofol Use for Toxin-Related Seizures.
- Evaluation of the Effect of A Structured Program to Guide Residents' Experience in Research (ASPIRE) on Pharmacy Residents' Knowledge, Confidence, and Attitude toward Research.
- A Review of Antiviral and Antifungal Use and Safety during Pregnancy.
- Applicability of the Schwartz Equation and the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Bedside Equation for Estimating Glomerular Filtration Rate in Overweight Children.
- Evaluation of a Once/Day Tobramycin Regimen to Achieve Target Concentrations in Adult Patients with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Fluoroquinolone-Associated Tendinopathy: Does Levofloxacin Pose the Greatest Risk?
- Effect of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Use on Sedative Requirements in Patients with Severe Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Impact of Isotope Dilution Mass Spectrometry (IDMS) Standardization on Carboplatin Dose and Adverse Events.
- Prescription Monitoring Program Trends Among Individuals Arrested in Maine for Trafficking Prescription Drugs in 2014.
- Relationship Between Medication Adherence and Distance to Dispensing Pharmacies and Prescribers Among an Urban Medicaid Population with Diabetes Mellitus.
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Past, Present, and Future.
- Antihypertensive Therapy in Females: A Clinical Review Across the Lifespan.
- Development of the Tool to Reduce Inappropriate Medications (TRIM): A Clinical Decision Support System to Improve Medication Prescribing for Older Adults.