(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (4)
- Agricultural Applications for Antimicrobials. A Danger to Human Health: An Official Position Statement of the Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists.
- Possible Rivaroxaban Failure during the Postpartum Period: An Alternative Viewpoint.
- Pharmacotherapy Considerations in the Management of Transgender Patients: An Alternative Viewpoint.
- Medication Discrepancies Associated With a Medication Reconciliation Program and Clinical Outcomes After Hospital Discharge.
- Azacitidine-Induced Pericarditis: A Case Series.
- Primary Care Physician-Pharmacist Collaborative Care Model: Strategies for Implementation.
- The Risk of Glioblastoma with TNF Inhibitors.
- A Randomized Noninferiority Trial of Intravenous Iron Isomaltoside versus Oral Iron Sulfate in Patients with Nonmyeloid Malignancies and Anemia Receiving Chemotherapy: The PROFOUND Trial.
- Impact of Pill Burden on Adherence, Risk of Hospitalization, and Viral Suppression in Patients with HIV Infection and AIDS Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy.
- Evaluation of Pharmacists' Work in a Physician-Pharmacist Collaborative Model for the Management of Hypertension.
- Propofol for Treatment of Refractory Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome: A Review of the Literature.