(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Hansen's Disease (Leprosy)
- Comparison of Prescription Drug Costs in the United States and the United Kingdom, Part 1: Statins
- Fracture Risk and Bone Mineral Density Reduction Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Testosterone Supplementation for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women
Pharmacotherapy's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (9)
- Women's Pharmacotherapy Matters.
- Comparative Review of Approved Melatonin Agonists for the Treatment of Circadian Rhythm Sleep-Wake Disorders.
- Pharmacokinetics of Cefepime in Patients with Cancer and Febrile Neutropenia in the Setting of Hematologic Malignancies or Hematopoeitic Cell Transplantation.
- Remimazolam: Pharmacologic Considerations and Clinical Role in Anesthesiology.
- Patient Variables Associated with Nafcillin Plasma Concentrations and Toxicity.
- Adjunctive Role of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonists in the Management of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Nephrotoxicity Associated with Concomitant Use of Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir and Tenofovir in a Patient with Hepatitis C Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Coinfection.
- Risk and Severity of Hospital-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection in Patients Taking Proton Pump Inhibitors.
- Pharmacologic Considerations for Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Who Become Pregnant.
- Ondansetron Exposure Changes in a Pregnant Woman.
- Safe and Effective Use of Pharmacologic and Device Therapy for Peripartum Cardiomyopathy.
- Inhaled Iloprost for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH) During Pregnancy: A Case Report.