(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Hansen's Disease (Leprosy)
- Comparison of Prescription Drug Costs in the United States and the United Kingdom, Part 1: Statins
- Fracture Risk and Bone Mineral Density Reduction Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Testosterone Supplementation for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women
Pharmacotherapy's Latest Table of Contents
- Systematic review of the safety and efficacy of palivizumab among infants and young children with cystic fibrosis.
- ACCP Template for Evaluating a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Integrating New Pharmacologic Agents into Heart Failure Care: Role of Heart Failure Practice Guidelines in Meeting this Challenge.
- Outcomes Associated with Reducing the Urine Alkalinization Threshold in Patients Receiving High-Dose Methotrexate.
- Closing the Gap: The Challenges of Treating Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 Infection.
- Pharmacologic Treatment of Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: A Systematic Review.
- Cancer Incidence after Initiation of Antimuscarinic Medications for Overactive Bladder in the United Kingdom: Evidence for Protopathic Bias.
- Benzalkonium chloride; a bronchoconstricting preservative in continuous albuterol nebulizer solutions.
- Low-Dose Naloxone for Prophylaxis of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Influence of ABCC2, CYP2C8, and CYP2J2 Polymorphisms on Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate Sodium-Based Treatment in Brazilian Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Effectiveness and Tolerability of Conivaptan and Tolvaptan for the Treatment of Hyponatremia in Neurocritically Ill Patients.
- Risk of Incident Antidepressant-Treated Depression Associated with Use of 5-α-Reductase Inhibitors Compared with Use of α-Blockers in Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Population-Based Study Using the Clinical Practice Research Datalink.
- Fosfomycin for the Treatment of Cystitis in the Abdominal Solid Organ Transplant Population.
- Role of Combination Antimicrobial Therapy for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections: Review of the Current Evidence.
- Acute Care Management of the HIV-Infected Patient: A Report from the HIV Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Effectiveness of Sleep-Based Interventions for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-synthesis.
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association Entry-level Competencies Task Force Response Statement to the 2016 American College of Clinical Pharmacy Pharmacotherapy Didactic Curriculum Toolkit.
- Acute Kidney Injury in Patients Treated with IV Beta-Lactam/Beta-Lactamase Inhibitor Combinations.
- Quantitation of Targetable Somatic Mutations Among Patients Evaluated by a Personalized Medicine Clinical Service: Considerations for Off-Label Drug Use.
- Characterization and Management of Patients with Heroin versus Nonheroin Opioid Overdoses: Experience at an Academic Medical Center.