(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Hansen's Disease (Leprosy)
- Comparison of Prescription Drug Costs in the United States and the United Kingdom, Part 1: Statins
- Fracture Risk and Bone Mineral Density Reduction Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Testosterone Supplementation for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women
Pharmacotherapy's Latest Table of Contents
- Influence of ABCC2, CYP2C8, and CYP2J2 Polymorphisms on Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate Sodium-Based Treatment in Brazilian Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Effectiveness and Tolerability of Conivaptan and Tolvaptan for the Treatment of Hyponatremia in Neurocritically Ill Patients.
- Risk of Incident Antidepressant-Treated Depression Associated with Use of 5-α-Reductase Inhibitors Compared with Use of α-Blockers in Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Population-Based Study Using the Clinical Practice Research Datalink.
- Fosfomycin for the Treatment of Cystitis in the Abdominal Solid Organ Transplant Population.
- Role of Combination Antimicrobial Therapy for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections: Review of the Current Evidence.
- Acute Care Management of the HIV-Infected Patient: A Report from the HIV Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Effectiveness of Sleep-Based Interventions for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-synthesis.
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association Entry-level Competencies Task Force Response Statement to the 2016 American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) Pharmacotherapy Didactic Curriculum Toolkit.
- Acute kidney injury in patients treated with IV beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combinations.
- Quantitation of Targetable Somatic Mutations among Patients Evaluated by a Personalized Medicine Clinical Service: Considerations for Off-Label Drug Use.
- Evaluation of Risk Factors for Clostridium difficile Infection in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients.
- Omalizumab for the Treatment of Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria: Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Comparative effectiveness of long-acting beta2 -agonist combined with a long-acting muscarinic antagonist or inhaled corticosteroid in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Population Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Target Attainment of Ampicillin in Neonates with Hypoxemic-Ischemic Encephalopathy in the Setting of Controlled Hypothermia.
- Valproate Protein Binding Is Highly Variable in ICU Patients and Not Predicted by Total Serum Concentrations: A Case Series and Literature Review.
- Analysis of the Appropriateness of Off-Label Antipsychotic Use for Mental Health Indications in a Veteran Population.
- Effect of Plasmapheresis on the Anti-Factor Xa Activity of Enoxaparin in an Obese Adolescent Patient.
- Advances in the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: New and Emerging Pharmacotherapies.
- Comparison of Generic-to-Brand Switchback Rates Between Generic and Authorized Generic Drugs.
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Patiromer and Sodium Zirconium Cyclosilicate: A New Armamentarium for the Treatment of Hyperkalemia.
- Comparison of the Safety and Effectiveness of Apixaban versus Warfarin in Patients with Severe Renal Impairment.
- Higher Maximum Doses and Infusion Rates Compared with Standard Unfractionated Heparin Therapy Are Associated with Adequate Anticoagulation without Increased Bleeding in Both Obese and Nonobese Patients with Cardiovascular Indications.
- Impact of Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors on Nonglycemic Outcomes in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Characterization and Management of Patients with Heroin versus Nonheroin Opioid Overdoses: Experience at an Academic Medical Center.