(ISSN: 0277-0008, 1875-9114)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Hansen's Disease (Leprosy)
- Comparison of Prescription Drug Costs in the United States and the United Kingdom, Part 1: Statins
- Fracture Risk and Bone Mineral Density Reduction Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Testosterone Supplementation for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women
Pharmacotherapy's Latest Table of Contents
- Evaluation of Altered Drug Pharmacokinetics in Critically Ill Adults Receiving Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- SGLT2 Inhibitors: a systematic review of diabetic ketoacidosis and related risk factors in the primary literature.
- Pharmacotherapeutic Considerations for Individuals with Down Syndrome.
- Clinical Outcomes of Extended versus Intermittent Infusion of Piperacillin/Tazobactam in Critically Ill Patients: A Prospective Clinical Trial.
- Hormone-related Migraine Headaches and Mood Disorders: Treatment with Estrogen Stabilization.
- The Importance of Research and Scholarly Activity in Pharmacy Training.
- Clinical Experience with Daptomycin in Pediatrics.
- Role of Immunotherapy in Targeting the Bone Marrow Microenvironment in Multiple Myeloma: An Evolving Therapeutic Strategy.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Second-Line Chemotherapy Agents for Advanced Gastric Cancer.
- Rising Cost of Cancer Pharmaceuticals: Cost Issues and Interventions to Control Costs.
- Past, Present, and Future of Antibacterial Economics: Increasing Bacterial Resistance, Limited Antibiotic Pipeline, and Societal Implications.
- Rethinking Strategies to Select Antibiotic Therapy in CDI.
- Pharmacokinetics of Imipenem/Cilastatin Burn Intensive Care Unit Patients Undergoing High-Dose Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration.
- Spending on Hepatitis C Antivirals in the United States, 2009-2015.
- Potential Association between Drug Shortages and High-Cost Medications.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Histamine2 Receptor Antagonists versus Proton Pump Inhibitors for Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis in Critically Ill Patients.
- Polymorphisms in CYP1A1 and CYP3A5 Genes Contribute to the Variability in Granisetron Clearance and Exposure in Pregnant Women with Nausea and Vomiting.
- Is the Combination of Piperacillin-Tazobactam and Vancomycin Associated with Development of Acute Kidney Injury? A Meta-analysis.
- Operational and Clinical Strategies to Address Drug Cost Containment in the Acute Care Setting.
- Role of Cytochrome P450 2B6 Pharmacogenomics in Determining Efavirenz-Mediated Central Nervous System Toxicity, Treatment Outcomes, and Dosage Adjustments in Patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
- Positive Impact of Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation on Glycemic Control in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Advanced Chronic Systolic Heart Failure.
- Use of Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Inhibitors in Children and Young Adults With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- EPA-Registered Repellents for Mosquitoes Transmitting Emerging Viral Disease.
- Clonidine for Sedation and Analgesia and Withdrawal in Critically Ill Infants and Children.
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Antiepileptic Drugs in Patients with Focal Epilepsy: Systematic Review and Network Meta-analyses.
- Effect of Prescription Drug Coupons on Statin Utilization and Expenditures: A Retrospective Cohort Study.