American Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0002-8703, 1097-6744)
Table of Contents
2016 - 175
- Directions for future trials on blood glucose-lowering drugs to improve left ventricular function post-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- The China Acute Myocardial Infarction (CAMI) Registry: A national long-term registry-research-education integrated platform for exploring acute myocardial infarction in China.
- Do stable non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes require admission to coronary care units?
- History of bleeding and outcomes with apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation in the Apixaban for Reduction in Stroke and Other Thromboembolic Events in Atrial Fibrillation trial.
- Hospital triage of acute myocardial infarction: Is admission to the coronary care unit still necessary?
- Prior bleeding, future bleeding and stroke risk with oral anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation: What new lessons can ARISTOTLE teach us?
- The optimal definition of contrast-induced acute kidney injury for prediction of inpatient mortality in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Association between publication of appropriate use criteria and the temporal trends in diagnostic angiography in stable coronary artery disease: A population-based study.
- Utility of positron emission tomography for drug development for heart failure.
- The impact of drug shortages on patients with cardiovascular disease: causes, consequences, and a call to action.
- Impact of severe lesion calcification on clinical outcome of patients with stable angina, treated with newer generation permanent polymer-coated drug-eluting stents: A patient-level pooled analysis from TWENTE and DUTCH PEERS (TWENTE II).
- Genetic loci associated with ideal cardiovascular health: A meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies.
- Sex-related differences in left ventricular remodeling in severe aortic stenosis and reverse remodeling after aortic valve replacement: A cardiovascular magnetic resonance study.
- Patient and physician discordance in reporting symptoms of angina among stable coronary artery disease patients: Insights from the Angina Prevalence and Provider Evaluation of Angina Relief (APPEAR) study.
- Design and rationale for the Effects of Ticagrelor and Clopidogrel in Patients with Peripheral Artery Disease (EUCLID) trial.
- Rationale and design of a home-based trial using wearable sensors to detect asymptomatic atrial fibrillation in a targeted population: The mHealth Screening To Prevent Strokes (mSToPS) trial.
- Changes in cardiovascular risk factors after 5 years of implementation of a population-based program to reduce cardiovascular disease: The Heart of New Ulm Project.
- Risk and timing of recurrent ischemic events among patients with stable ischemic heart disease, non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome, and ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Ten-year clinical outcomes after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: Impact of an in-stent restenosis target lesion.
- Bivalirudin versus heparin in non-ST and ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction-a registry-based randomized clinical trial in the SWEDEHEART registry (the VALIDATE-SWEDEHEART trial).
- Family history of atrial fibrillation is associated with earlier-onset and more symptomatic atrial fibrillation: Results from the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF) registry.
- Ischemic cardiac outcomes and hospitalizations according to prior macrovascular disease status in patients with type 2 diabetes and recent acute coronary syndrome from the Examination of Cardiovascular Outcomes with Alogliptin versus Standard of Care trial.
- Impact of genetic variants on the upstream efficacy of renin-angiotensin system inhibitors for the prevention of atrial fibrillation.
- Comparison of performance on Hospital Compare process measures and patient outcomes between hospitals that do and do not participate in Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network Registry-Get With The Guidelines.