American Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0002-8703, 1097-6744)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Upper Normal Values of Blood Pressure Response to Exercise in Olympic Athletes
- Impact of an Atrial Fibrillation Decision Support Tool on Thromboprophylaxis for Atrial Fibrillation
- Association Between a Healthy Cardiovascular Risk Factor Profile and Coronary Artery Calcium Score
- Multivessel Versus Culprit Lesion Only Percutaneous Revascularization Plus Potential Staged Revascularization in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Complicated by Cardiogenic Shock
- Edoxaban vs Warfarin in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation in the US Food and Drug Administration Approval Population
American Heart Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 177
- Streptococcus bovis endocarditis: Epidemiological differences depending on geographical source.
- Geographic access to transcatheter aortic valve replacement relative to other invasive cardiac services: A statewide analysis.
- Geographic dispersion of TAVR services: Ensuring availability while maintaining quality.
- Simplified prediction of postoperative cardiac surgery outcomes with a novel score: R2CHADS2.
- Repatriation to referral hospital after reperfusion of STEMI patients transferred for primary percutaneous coronary intervention: Insights of a Canadian regional STEMI care system.
- Atrial fibrillation without comorbidities: Prevalence, incidence and prognosis (from the Framingham Heart Study).
- Factors associated with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with pulseless electric activity: A population-based study.
- Contributors to and impact of residual shunting after device closure of atrial septal defects.
- Acute chest pain in the high-sensitivity cardiac troponin era: A changing role for noninvasive imaging?
- The Cardiac Safety Research Consortium enters its second decade: An invitation to participate.
- Missed opportunities in use of medical emergency teams prior to in-hospital cardiac arrest.
- NOAC monitoring, reversal agents, and post-approval safety and effectiveness evaluation: A cardiac safety research consortium think tank.
- A randomized controlled trial of levosimendan to reduce mortality in high-risk cardiac surgery patients (CHEETAH): Rationale and design.
- Rationale and design of a randomized controlled trial of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine for prevention of cardiovascular events: The Australian Study for the Prevention through Immunization of Cardiovascular Events (AUSPICE).
- Mitral valve regurgitation in twins: Concordance and survival.
- CORonary Diet Intervention with Olive oil and cardiovascular PREVention study (the CORDIOPREV study): Rationale, methods, and baseline characteristics: A clinical trial comparing the efficacy of a Mediterranean diet rich in olive oil versus a low-fat diet on cardiovascular disease in coronary patients.
- Rationale and design of the Affordability and Real-world Antiplatelet Treatment Effectiveness after Myocardial Infarction Study (ARTEMIS): A multicenter, cluster-randomized trial of P2Y12 receptor inhibitor copayment reduction after myocardial infarction.
- Comparison of risk scores for the prediction of stroke in African Americans: Findings from the Jackson Heart Study.
- Sugar-sweetened carbonated beverage consumption and coronary artery calcification in asymptomatic men and women.
- Association of progression or regression of coronary artery atherosclerosis with long-term prognosis.
- Impact of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors on the efficacy and safety of ticagrelor compared with clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes: Analysis from the Platelet Inhibition and Patient Outcomes (PLATO) Trial.