American Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0002-8703, 1097-6744)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effects of Exercise and Stress Management Training on Nighttime Blood Pressure Dipping in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease
- Bleeding Risk Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Diabetes Prescribed Dual Anti-platelet Therapy
- Temporal Trends and Factors Associated With Diabetes Mellitus Among Patients Hospitalized With Heart Failure
- Comparative Effectiveness of Outpatient Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Care Delivery Between Advanced Practice Providers and Physician Providers in Primary Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Versus Usual Care for Patients Treated With Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
American Heart Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 185
- Reply to letter to the editor by Lou et al.
- Remote ischemic conditioning in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: Effect of coronary collateral circulation.
- The safety and efficacy of full- versus reduced-dose betrixaban in the Acute Medically Ill VTE (Venous Thromboembolism) Prevention With Extended-Duration Betrixaban (APEX) trial.
- Left ventricular mass-geometry and silent cerebrovascular disease: The Cardiovascular Abnormalities and Brain Lesions (CABL) study.
- Multimorbidity and the risk of hospitalization and death in atrial fibrillation: A population-based study.
- Comparison of diagnostic value using a small, single channel, P-wave centric sternal ECG monitoring patch with a standard 3-lead Holter system over 24 hours.
- Cardioversion and subsequent quality of life and natural history of atrial fibrillation.
- Impact of frailty on mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Results of a curtailed randomized controlled trial, evaluating the efficacy and safety of azimilide in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: The SHIELD-2 trial.
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and incident heart failure: The Henry Ford ExercIse Testing (FIT) Project.
- Intravascular ultrasound-guided vs angiography-guided drug-eluting stent implantation in complex coronary lesions: Meta-analysis of randomized trials.
- A randomized clinical trial comparing long-term clopidogrel vs aspirin monotherapy beyond dual antiplatelet therapy after drug-eluting coronary stent implantation: Design and rationale of the Harmonizing Optimal Strategy for Treatment of coronary artery stenosis-Extended Antiplatelet Monotherapy (HOST-EXAM) trial.
- Rationale and design of a cluster-randomized controlled trial to evaluate the effects of a community health worker-based program for cardiovascular risk factor control in India.
- Acute coronary syndrome quality improvement in Kerala (ACS QUIK): Rationale and design for a cluster-randomized stepped-wedge trial.
- The epidemic of cardiovascular disease in South Asians: Time for action.
- Anemia is associated with bleeding and mortality, but not stroke, in patients with atrial fibrillation: Insights from the Apixaban for Reduction in Stroke and Other Thromboembolic Events in Atrial Fibrillation (ARISTOTLE) trial.
- Rehabilitation Therapy in Older Acute Heart Failure Patients (REHAB-HF) trial: Design and rationale.
- Assessment of right ventricular function in acute pulmonary embolism.
- Population differences in associations of serotonin transporter promoter polymorphism (5HTTLPR) di- and triallelic genotypes with blood pressure and hypertension prevalence.
- Early inpatient calculation of laboratory-based 30-day readmission risk scores empowers clinical risk modification during index hospitalization.
- Right heart-pulmonary circulation unit and cardiac resynchronization therapy.