American Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0002-8703, 1097-6744)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effects of Exercise and Stress Management Training on Nighttime Blood Pressure Dipping in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease
- Bleeding Risk Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Diabetes Prescribed Dual Anti-platelet Therapy
- Temporal Trends and Factors Associated With Diabetes Mellitus Among Patients Hospitalized With Heart Failure
- Comparative Effectiveness of Outpatient Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Care Delivery Between Advanced Practice Providers and Physician Providers in Primary Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Versus Usual Care for Patients Treated With Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
American Heart Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 182
- Use of high-intensity statins for patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in the Veterans Affairs Health System: Practice impact of the new cholesterol guidelines.
- Temporal trends and factors associated with diabetes mellitus among patients hospitalized with heart failure: Findings from Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure registry.
- On-treatment analysis of the Improved Reduction of Outcomes: Vytorin Efficacy International Trial (IMPROVE-IT).
- Rationale and design of the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement to UNload the Left ventricle in patients with ADvanced heart failure (TAVR UNLOAD) trial.
- Rationale and design of the Progression of AtheRosclerotic PlAque DetermIned by Computed TomoGraphic Angiography IMaging (PARADIGM) registry: A comprehensive exploration of plaque progression and its impact on clinical outcomes from a multicenter serial coronary computed tomographic angiography study.
- Levosimendan in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction undergoing cardiac surgery on cardiopulmonary bypass: Rationale and study design of the Levosimendan in Patients with Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Undergoing Cardiac Surgery Requiring Cardiopulmonary Bypass (LEVO-CTS) trial.
- Effect of l-arginine, asymmetric dimethylarginine, and symmetric dimethylarginine on ischemic heart disease risk: A Mendelian randomization study.
- Exercise training improves exercise capacity and quality of life after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: A randomized pilot trial.
- Infective endocarditis in patients receiving chronic hemodialysis: A 21-year observational cohort study in Denmark.
- Acute management of stroke patients taking non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants Addressing Real-world Anticoagulant Management Issues in Stroke (ARAMIS) Registry: Design and rationale.
- Computed tomography-derived skeletal muscle index: A novel predictor of frailty and hospital length of stay after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- Quantitative increase in frailty is associated with diminished survival after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- Identifying the frailty phenotype: The evidence for good enough.
- Patient factors associated with quality of life in atrial fibrillation.
- Ticagrelor with aspirin or alone in high-risk patients after coronary intervention: Rationale and design of the TWILIGHT study.
- Impact of lesion characteristics on the prediction of optimal poststent fractional flow reserve.
- Bleeding risk following percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with diabetes prescribed dual anti-platelet therapy.
- Rationale and design of the East-West late lumen loss study: Comparison of late lumen loss between Eastern and Western drug-eluting stent study cohorts.
- Safety of 6-month duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes: Rationale and design of the Smart Angioplasty Research Team-safety of 6-month duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes (SMART-DATE) prospective multicenter randomized trial.