This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 15 (1)
- Cohort study ON Neuroimaging, Etiology and Cognitive consequences of Transient Neurological attacks (CONNECT): Study rationale and protocol.
- An overview of systematic reviews on upper extremity outcome measures after stroke.
- Pure sensory chronic inflammatory polyneuropathy: rapid deterioration after steroid treatment.
- The changes in clot microstructure in patients with ischaemic stroke and the effects of therapeutic intervention: a prospective observational study.
- Cognitive impairment six months after ischaemic stroke: a profile from the ASPIRE-S study.
- Ipsilateral hemiparesis caused by putaminal hemorrhage in a patient with horizontal gaze palsy with progressive scoliosis: a case report.
- Attenuation of myogenic orofacial nociception and mechanical hypersensitivity by viral mediated enkephalin overproduction in male and female rats.
- Neurogenic bladder and neuroendocrine abnormalities in Pol III-related leukodystrophy.
- Identification of the soluble form of tyrosine kinase receptor Axl as a potential biomarker for intracranial aneurysm rupture.
- A personalized, intense physical rehabilitation program improves walking in people with multiple sclerosis presenting with different levels of disability: a retrospective cohort.
- The diagnostic value of midbrain hyperechogenicity in ALS is limited for discriminating key ALS differential diagnoses.
- Impact of preadmission treatment with calcium channel blockers or beta blockers on short-term mortality after stroke: a nationwide cohort study.
- The ARTICO study: identification of patients at high risk of vascular recurrence after a first non-cardioembolic stroke.
- Vim thalamotomy in a patient with Holmes' tremor and palatal tremor - Pathophysiological considerations.
- Stroke patients' knowledge about cardiovascular family history���-���the Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study (NOR-SYS).
- Clinical presentation of axial myopathy in two siblings with HTLV-1 associated myelopathy/tropical spastic paraparesis (HAM/TSP).
- Disparate voxel based morphometry (VBM) results between SPM and FSL softwares in ALS patients with frontotemporal dementia: which VBM results to consider?
- Clinical associations between gout and multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and motor neuron disease: record-linkage studies.
- Effect of nicotinamide mononucleotide on brain mitochondrial respiratory deficits in an Alzheimer's disease-relevant murine model.
- Spinal segmental myoclonus as an unusual presentation of multiple sclerosis.
- Validation of NINDS-CSN neuropsychological battery for vascular cognitive impairment in Chinese stroke patients.
- A novel lamin A/C gene mutation causing spinal muscular atrophy phenotype with cardiac involvement: report of one case.
- Thinner changes of the retinal nerve fiber layer in patients with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease.
- Rotigotine transdermal system as add-on to oral dopamine agonist in advanced Parkinson's disease: an open-label study.
- Personal and environmental factors to consider when aiming to improve participation in physical activity in children with Spina Bifida: a qualitative study.
- Impact of sex in stroke thrombolysis: a coarsened exact matching study.
- Intramedullary spinal cord neurocysticercosis presenting as Brown-S��quard syndrome.