This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Nature of Genetic Susceptibility to Multiple Sclerosis: Constraining the Possibilities
- AlAIN01--Alemtuzumab in Autoimmune Inflammatory Neurodegeneration
- Behavioural Interventions for People Living With Adult-Onset Primary Dystonia
- Diagnosis of TIA (DOT) Score - Design and Validation of a New Clinical Diagnostic Tool for Transient Ischaemic Attack
- Pain Management Strategies for Neuropathic Pain in Fabry Disease
BMC Neurology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Conundrums in neurology: diagnosing serotonin syndrome - a meta-analysis of cases.
- Case control study: magnetic resonance spectroscopy of brain in HIV infected patients.
- Design of TRUST, a non-interventional, multicenter, 3-year prospective study investigating an integrated patient management approach in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis treated with natalizumab.
- Kinetic modelling of serum S100b after traumatic brain injury.
- A review of clinical trial designs used to detect a disease-modifying effect of drug therapy in Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- Clapping-surpressed focal spikes in EEG may be unique for the patients with rett syndrome : a case report.
- PRISM II: an open-label study to assess effectiveness of dextromethorphan/quinidine for pseudobulbar affect in patients with dementia, stroke or traumatic brain injury.
- Evaluation of rotigotine transdermal patch for the treatment of apathy and motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease.
- A case report of SPG11 mutations in a Chinese ARHSP-TCC family.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of robotic gait training and gait-focused physical therapy programs for children and youth with cerebral palsy: a mixed methods RCT.
- Fall-related activity avoidance in relation to a history of falls or near falls, fear of falling and disease severity in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Feasibility and usefulness of ultrasonography in idiopathic intracranial hypertension or secondary intracranial hypertension.
- An intensive social cognitive program (can do treatment) in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis and low disability: a randomized controlled trial protocol.
- Brain perfusion imaging with voxel-based analysis in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis patients with a moderate to severe stage of disease: a boon for the workforce.
- Inducible limb-shaking transitory ischemic attacks: a video-documented case report and review of the literature.
- Andrographis paniculata decreases fatigue in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a 12-month double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Iranian consensus on use of vitamin D in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Static posturography across the EDSS scale in people with multiple sclerosis: a cross sectional study.
- Compound heterozygous variants in PGAP1 causing severe psychomotor retardation, brain atrophy, recurrent apneas and delayed myelination: a case report and literature review.
- Activities of daily living questionnaire from patients' perspectives in Parkinson's disease: a cross-sectional study.
- Guillain-Barr�� syndrome following the 2009 pandemic monovalent and seasonal trivalent influenza vaccination campaigns in Spain from 2009 to 2011: outcomes from active surveillance by a neurologist network, and records from a country-wide hospital discharge database.
- Demyelination as a harbinger of lymphoma: a case report and review of primary central nervous system lymphoma preceded by multifocal sentinel demyelination.
- Novel PSEN1 G209A mutation in early-onset Alzheimer dementia supported by structural prediction.
- Malignant isolated cortical vein thrombosis with type II protein S deficiency: a case report.
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson's disease: protocol and baseline characteristics.
- The Cognition and Affect after Stroke - a Prospective Evaluation of Risks (CASPER) study: rationale and design.
- Neuroimaging basis in the conversion of aMCI patients with APOE-��4 to AD: study protocol of a prospective diagnostic trial.
- How integrated are neurology and palliative care services? Results of a multicentre mapping exercise.
- Standing up in multiple sclerosis (SUMS): protocol for a multi-centre randomised controlled trial evaluating the clinical and cost effectiveness of a home-based self-management standing frame programme in people with progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Cerebral angiitis associated with subarachnoid hemorrhage in Castleman's disease: report of two cases.
- Valsalva maneuver unveils central baroreflex dysfunction with altered blood pressure control in persons with a history of mild traumatic brain injury.
- Association between hemorrhagic stroke occurrence and meteorological factors and pollutants.
- Decision making under uncertainty, therapeutic inertia, and physicians' risk preferences in the management of multiple sclerosis (DIScUTIR MS).
- The nutritional state of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy is associated with oral motor dysfunction and social conditions: a cross sectional study.
- CNS vasculitis and stroke as a complication of DOCK8 deficiency: a case report.