International Journal of Clinical Practice
(ISSN: 1368-5031, 1742-1241)
Table of Contents
2016 - 70 (8)
- Re: Letter written in reaction to "Pregabalin prescriptions in the United Kingdom: a drug utilisation study of The Health Improvement Network (THIN) primary care database", by Pottegård et al. - The authors (Asomaning et al.) respond.
- Re: Pregabalin prescriptions in the United Kingdom - a drug utilisation study of The Health Improvement Network (THIN) primary care database by Asomaning et al.
- More food for thought: preferred words.
- In Memoriam: Dr Graham Jackson, 1947-2016.
- Efficacy and safety of once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists compared with exenatide and liraglutide in type 2 diabetes: a systemic review of randomised controlled trials.
- Prevalence and burden of dyspnoea among COPD patients in Japan.
- Patent foramen ovale and cryptogenic stroke: from studies to clinical practice: Position paper of the Italian Chapter, International Society Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
- Predictive validity of the ACC/AHA pooled cohort equations in predicting cancer-specific mortality in a National Prospective Cohort Study of Adults in the United States.
- Clinical use of the co-formulation of insulin degludec and insulin aspart.
- Words will never hurt me? Preferred terms for describing obesity and binge eating.
- Characteristics and Ramadan-specific diabetes education trends of patients with diabetes (CARE): a multinational survey (2014).