International Journal of Clinical Practice
(ISSN: 1368-5031, 1742-1241)
Table of Contents
2016 - 70 (6)
- Identifying and addressing drug-related problems in nursing homes: an unmet need in Malaysia?
- Effectiveness of treatment with biologic- and disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in rheumatoid arthritis patients in Colombia.
- Efficacy and safety of fulranumab as monotherapy in patients with moderate to severe, chronic knee pain of primary osteoarthritis: a randomised, placebo- and active-controlled trial.
- Innovative health informatics as an effective modern strategy in diabetes management: a critical review.
- The vulnerable elderly and bladder dysfunction: is this 'urinary incompetence'?
- Moving the goalposts - towards cardiovascular prevention.
- Rosacea and dementia: relative vs. absolute effect sizes.
- Effects of orlistat vs. metformin on weight loss-related clinical variables in women with PCOS: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Relationship between underweight, bone mineral density and skeletal muscle index in premenopausal Korean women.
- Prescribing patterns, adherence and LDL-cholesterol response of type 2 diabetes patients initiating statin on low-dose versus standard-dose treatment: a descriptive study.
- Heart failure patients' future expectations and their association with disease severity, quality of life, depressive symptoms and clinical outcomes.
- Effect of prestroke antiplatelets use on first-ever ischaemic stroke severity and early outcome.