International Journal of Clinical Practice
(ISSN: 1368-5031, 1742-1241)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effect of Vitamin D on Stress-induced Hyperglycaemia and Insulin Resistance in Critically Ill Patients
- Comparison of Nocturia Response to Desmopressin Treatment in Elderly Men With and Without Nocturnal Polyuria in Real-life Practice
- The Epidemiology of Hospitalised Acute Kidney Injury Not Requiring Dialysis in England From 1998 to 2013
- Breakthrough Drugs for the Interface Between Psychiatry and Neurology
- Zika: Where It Has Been, Where It Is Going, and How to Stop It
International Journal of Clinical Practice's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 70 (7)
- The spectre of ghostwriting: eroding public trust in physicians, clinical trial integrity and biomedical authorship.
- Diabetes and collision risk. A meta-analysis and meta-regression.
- Mind the gap - surviving in the modern world.
- Food for thought: do you ask about eating?
- IgE mediated sensitisation to aeroallergens in an asthmatic cohort: relationship with inflammatory phenotypes and disease severity.
- The gamma gap and all-cause mortality risk: considerations of physical activity.
- Preservative-free tafluprost in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in India: a phase III clinical trial.
- Types of chronic conditions combinations and initial cancer treatment among elderly Medicare beneficiaries with localised prostate cancer.
- Psychometric testing of two new patient-reported outcome instruments for the evaluation of treatment for hypogonadism.
- Telemonitoring in heart failure patients treated by cardiac resynchronisation therapy with defibrillator (CRT-D): the TELECART Study.
- Health benefits of multicomponent training programmes in seniors: a systematic review.
- Calibrating the impact of dual RAAS blockade on the heart and the kidney - balancing risks and benefits.
- Analysing the concept of diagnostic inertia in hypertension: a cross-sectional study.