International Journal of Clinical Practice
(ISSN: 1368-5031, 1742-1241)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effect of Vitamin D on Stress-induced Hyperglycaemia and Insulin Resistance in Critically Ill Patients
- Comparison of Nocturia Response to Desmopressin Treatment in Elderly Men With and Without Nocturnal Polyuria in Real-life Practice
- The Epidemiology of Hospitalised Acute Kidney Injury Not Requiring Dialysis in England From 1998 to 2013
- Breakthrough Drugs for the Interface Between Psychiatry and Neurology
- Zika: Where It Has Been, Where It Is Going, and How to Stop It
International Journal of Clinical Practice's Latest Table of Contents
- UK policy statements on testosterone deficiency.
- Application of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) as a stratification tool on admission in an Italian acute medical ward: A perspective study.
- Coexistent malignant conditions in rheumatoid arthritis - A population-based cross-sectional study.