The journal of physical chemistry. B, Materials, surfaces, interfaces & biophysical
Table of Contents
2016 - 120 (6)
- Cathodoluminescence and Electron-Induced Fluorescence Enhancement of Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein.
- General Applicable Frequency Map for the Amide-I Mode in ��-Peptides.
- Forces and Kinetics of the Bacillus subtilis Spore Coat Proteins CotY and CotX Binding to CotE Inspected by Single Molecule Force Spectroscopy.
- Electric-Assisted Capillary Rise Adsorption of Polar and Nonpolar Solvents by Cellulose and Chitosan.
- Constant-pH MD Simulations Portray the Protonation and Structural Behavior of Four Decapeptides Designed to Coordinate Cu(2+).
- Identification of Ion-Pair Structures in Solution by Vibrational Stark Effects.
- Ionic Liquid Character of Zinc Chloride Hydrates Define Solvent Characteristics that Afford the Solubility of Cellulose.
- Micellization Behavior of Surface Active Ionic Liquids Having Aromatic Counterions in Aqueous Media.
- Some New Observations on Activation Energy of Crystal Growth for Thermally Activated Crystallization.
- Molecular Packing in Langmuir Monolayers Composed of a Phosphatidylcholine and a Pyrene Lipid.
- Onset of Cooperative Dynamics in an Equilibrium Glass-Forming Metallic Liquid.
- Stereocomplex Crystallization and Homocrystallization of Star-Shaped Four-Armed Stereo Diblock Poly(lactide)s with Different L-Lactyl Unit Contents: Isothermal Crystallization from the Melt.
- Characterization of the Free State Ensemble of the CoRNR Box Motif by Molecular Dynamics Simulations.
- Effect of TFE on the Helical Content of AK17 and HAL-1 Peptides: Theoretical Insights into the Mechanism of Helix Stabilization.
- Observing Solvation Dynamics with Simultaneous Femtosecond X-ray Emission Spectroscopy and X-ray Scattering.
- Unveiling the Mode of Interaction of Berberine Alkaloid in Different Supramolecular Confined Environments: Interplay of Surface Charge between Nano-Confined Charged Layer and DNA.