Evidence-Based Mental Health
(ISSN: 1362-0347, 1468-960X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Are All Psychotherapies Equally Effective in the Treatment of Adult Depression?
- Ketamine for Treatment-Resistant Depression: Recent Developments and Clinical Applications
- Predicting the Onset of Psychosis in Patients At Clinical High Risk: Practical Guide to Probabilistic Prognostic Reasoning
- Vitamin D in Schizophrenia: A Clinical Review
- Is Treatment-Resistant Depression a Useful Concept?
Evidence-Based Mental Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 19 (2)
- Some augmentation strategies improve outcome but increase discontinuation in adults with treatment-resistant depression.
- Psychodynamic therapy: a well-defined concept with increasing evidence.
- Unnecessary psychotropic drug prescription in primary care for people with intellectual disability.
- Economic evaluation of mental health interventions: an introduction to cost-utility analysis.
- Long-acting injectable risperidone as an option in first-episode psychosis.
- Clonidine: new use of an old medication to reduce stress-related substance use.
- Impact of additive alcohol and substance use disorders on the mortality of people with schizophrenia and mood disorders.
- Which role for brexpiprazole, a new dopamine D2 partial agonist, in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- mHealth in psychiatry: time for methodological change.
- High-potency cannabis increases the risk of psychosis.
- Psychodynamic therapy: a poorly defined concept with questionable evidence.
- Diagnosing autism spectrum disorder (ASD) among adults.
- Computerised cognitive behaviour therapy for major depression: a reply to the REEACT trial.
- Are all psychotherapies equally effective in the treatment of adult depression? The lack of statistical power of comparative outcome studies.
- Lack of improvement at week 2 predicts later antipsychotic non-response in people with acute exacerbations of schizophrenia or schizophrenia-like psychosis.
- Alpha-7 nicotinic agonist improves cognition in schizophrenia.
- Psychotic disorders cause the greatest mortality disparity among mental disorders, though more deaths are attributable overall to mood and anxiety disorders.
- A negative randomised sham-controlled trial of ventral capsule/ventral striatum stimulation in treatment-resistant depression: an unsuccessful trial or treatment?
- Treatment of maternal perinatal depression in a low-income setting does not lead to improved outcomes for children.
- Support for the link between adolescent mental health problems and subsequent perinatal depression: a 20-year prospective cohort study.